- ACARA Annual Report 2013–14:
ACARA Annual Report 2013–14 (PDF 3.4 mb)
ACARA Annual Report 2013–14 (RTF 1.1 mb)
- ACARA Annual Report 2012–13 (PDF 6.9 mb)
- ACARA Annual Report 2011–12 (PDF 3.6 mb)
- ACARA Annual Report 2010–11 (PDF 5.6 mb)
- ACARA Annual Report 2009–10 (PDF 3.5 mb)
- ACARA Annual Report 2008-09 (PDF 3.8 mb)
These documents provide information on the curriculum development process that will be used to develop the national curriculum, including background information to guide the writing of the national curriculum.
The Shape of the Australian Curriculum: English, Mathematics, Science and History includes key foundational documents that will shape the Australian curriculum.
A brief precis publication summarises the ten documents, along with the consultation processes and curriculum development work of the Board.
Full copies of the documents along with their matching consultation reports are available below.
NAPLAN 2014 - Fact sheets for parents
Information for parents of Year 3 students (PDF 308kb)