Information about the Senior Secondary Australian Curriculum for English, Mathematics, Science and History.
Information about the Foundation to Year 10 Australian Curriculum.
The brochure below provides an overview of the Australian Curriculum for the general public.
(This document has been formatted for print as a DL sized tri-fold brochure. When viewed on screen it will appear to read from right to left).
The brochure is also available in the following translations:
Frequestly Asked Questions - FAQs
- What does the Australian Curriculum look like?
- How does the Australian Curriculum meet the diverse range of students’ needs?
- What are the general capabilities?
- What are the cross-curriculum priorities?
- How can I provide feedback on the draft Australian Curriculum?
- Where can I find additional information materials about the Australian Curriculum?
- What’s happening in the Senior Secondary curriculum?